My Stuff.com

Way to write or create some new…my own experience…which works.

Life starts….and mind starts……deleting things which are gone…..or which are of no use……

In one sentence…..mind deletes past, wastes……..

Some of the things which where not useful still remains in your recycle bin…..and you may have option to restore them for some period of time…..

Sunday, May 2, 2010

First Step


Create My Stuff 

First at least try and go ahead and make a folder …name it as My Stuff

This is your first step towards creation of new thing…amazing new one…

Congratulations!!!...

 

Let everything be in My Stuff.

The past experiences…your memories…pleasant or bad…your funny moments…your sad events…some mistakes you done…let everything be in your my stuff.

The things which are entering in your my stuff on day to day basis constantly…let them be in My Stuff.

Do not start analyzing the things good or bad and useful or rubbish…by any means.

You will realize them by your auto sense after certain time period.

 

Let Rubbish be there only

Do not worry about rubbish things entered in ‘My stuff’.

The rubbish if in real sense rubbish…it will decompose…and will be good for the seeds of your creative thoughts to fertilize…and to grow as a tree of new ideas or exclusive thoughts.

So do not neglect the waste or rubbish things…and do not delete them…as some or other day they will work for you…instead …you working on them.

So do not loose energy to delete rubbish.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment