My Stuff.com

Way to write or create some new…my own experience…which works.

Life starts….and mind starts……deleting things which are gone…..or which are of no use……

In one sentence…..mind deletes past, wastes……..

Some of the things which where not useful still remains in your recycle bin…..and you may have option to restore them for some period of time…..

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Upgrade your my Stuff

Make your My Stuff with capacity to update and upgrade……..

Then it will have capacity to store all things received by inputs through….your eyes….your ears…..your perception…….and it will be stored in the form of other folders with subfolder and sub folders and….so ……….

And when you try to explore My Stuff……it will be a different experience to you now…..as easy and ort the things according to your need….your mind gets attention to a particular targeted topic only….

 

Then a day comes when you explore a targeted folder or even sub folder of your Big My Stuff…..not even touching to other part of it……..and you’re my Stuff is now no more old un useful.......rubbish collection…..but something which has power to attract you…..

 

Then a day or other you becomes export in it….you explore a targeted….Sub folder….opens…files……reassess them….and to your surprise you edit them…..just not deleting unwanted things but you add some thing recently entered in your mind few days back from the same source…My Stuff……so you cut or copy that and paste it to your file’s documents…..and once again reassess it……..

No comments:

Post a Comment